Re: Debian conference 2 / LSM 2002

James Bromberger <james@rcpt.to> writes:

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 07:32:19PM -0400, Joe Drew wrote:
> > To put money where my mouth is:
> > I'm willing to assist or lead in organizing a conference in Toronto, but
> > I'd need help from people who know what sort of things are necessary for
> > a successful conference.
>
> People probably already have other guides, but one I know of is:
> 	http://members.iinet.net.au/~robin/redbook/

The way we do this with Apache is farm it out to an organization that
specializes in conferences.  Of course the scope and goal of it is
quite different, so I'm not real sure that something like that could
work, but it might be interesting to investigate, should anyone have
the time (I don't:-).

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton