Re: Debian conference 2 / LSM 2002

* Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> [011015 18:46]:
> I'm willing to assist or lead in organizing a conference in Toronto, but

I think we should both at least try to draw up plans at the same time
and see what works best for people.  Part of the problem is mobility and
cost, so figuring what venue works best for that would be benficial, and
working in parallel will save some time.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)