Re: Seeking source rebuilding docs

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Martin Schulze wrote:
[...]
> > On a sidenote, I read a couple of days ago that somebody had documented
> > dbs, so you may find some documentation somewhere these days.
>
> I'm awfully sorry but I must have dreamed that.  I met the person today which
> I thought had documented it but he denied it.  Too bad, so sorry!

Ah, that explains the subsequent silence.  But it was a nice dream, while
it lasted.

I'll add my vote to any proposal to create documentation of correct usage
of debian/rules, dpkg-buildpackage etc for those of us who have the
occasional need/desire to rebuild from the source packages.

Thanks,
Neale.