Re: squid cache

    Matt> This is all very fishy.  Why is the "bytes delivered" value
    Matt> (directly after the result code) different for every one of
    Matt> these requests?  Did you abort the transfer part-way
    Matt> through?  If so, and you still want the request to be
    Matt> finished and cached, check the quick_abort_* values in
    Matt> squid.conf

hmmm... no idea.

I did abort some requests because it was going to slowly (I don't want
to pay $$$$ to download files that I already have), maybe that is the
case?

However, I don't recall aborting apt that many times. However, I don't
recall even attempting to download apt that many times either.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>