Re: potential Bug in XFree86 4.1.0-7

On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 00:33:48 +0200, Martin Loschwitz wrote:
> So tell me, did I something wrong or does it seem to be a bug in XFree86
> 4.1.0-7?

It may well be a bug in XFRee86. Please file a bug report with the details
you supplied in them, and be sure to include details about the repeatability
of the problem and on why you're sure it is not a bad(ly configured)
hardware problem (see http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11).

HTH,
Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch