Re: automake 1.5 - statistics invade

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 03:03:48PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> "J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <jhm@cistron.nl> immo vero scripsit
> > Gnumeric 0.71 has now arrived in unstable and can be built with automake
> > 1.5. If you notice problems with its build process, do file a bug report.
> i.e. until gnumeric 0.71 hits testing, automake 1.5 should not hit testing.

Build-Depends: aren't considered for testing in any way shape or form
at this time.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt