RE: Ultra-Bike.com

Ok this crap needs to stop.  This is plainly comercial spam and is subject
to the spam policy.  I dont apreciate getting spam directly from the mailing
list.  Doesnt debian have anyone that goes out to collect its money from
these people.  With out enforcment the rules are menningless.  I also have a
feeling that this could be the start of a spam wave seeing as we got that
"urgent notice" spam just a few days ago.  Maybe whoever is incharge of
enforcing policy on the list should go after these people and stop the
spaming before the list gets over run.