add ddts mailing list and other permissions...

Hello

Now we have a bug report (#114535) to make a debian-ddts mailing list.

some personal comments:
 - I don't think this list is really usefull
 - If I understand the Description in the right way, the ddts should
   send notification mails to this list and in this list should the
   ddts coordination take place...

   This is not usefull. I don't count this all, but maybe we have
   >2000 notification per month. IMHO we have only 1000 new german
   translations per month.

   With this we can't make the ddtp coordination on this list.
 - IMHO ddts driven personal notification mails are more usefull.
   (I add some privat infos to the maintainer mails. I can't add this
   in a public list)

The 'Debian Description Translation Project' need:
 - cgi permission
 - need a CVS for the source
 - and access to a aptable mirror to test the translations and patched
   versions of dpkg and apt
   (we had this on gluck for some times (with permission from
   debian-admin) but a config change and/or a apache update change
   this...)

If someone can help with this points, please change configs, give
hints, etc..

Thanks

Gruss
Grisu
"Das ist das entscheidende Problem. Hirn ist heutzutage eine sehr seltene
 und teure Resource" -- Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz@musoftware.de>