Re: debian-ammonia

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 01:19:23PM +0800, Grahame Bowland wrote:
> Just to let you all know I've renamed deblint
> to debian-ammonia. It's James Bromberger's
> suggestion - ammonia being a common thing used
> in mirror cleaners *grin*

Great, we wouldnt want people to figure out what it does by just looking at
its name! :)

> My question: if I'm fairly certain I've found a problem
> should I start filing bugs, or would this just be
> annoying?

I've found in the past that maintainers dont usually realize there is a
problem (mostly because they still have the missing package installed on
their system even though its not in the archive).  If you file a bug, it
gets fixed very quickly.

Thanks,

Norbert