Re: how to fight back against Michael Bramer's spam

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:05:30AM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> Until it gets official approval(and, by this thread, and previous threads, it
> doesn't have that), it should not be abusing project resources.

It should not be "abusing" project resources? We have a debian-bsd list,
and that's far from getting official approval. This threads had nothing
with whether or not the project was good; they were all about the
behavior of the project.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each