Re: Conference in Porto, Portugal

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:27:07AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> LWN told me that there's another conference coming up in Portugal.
> FSF vice-president Bradley Kuhn is expected to speak at the city-hall
> sponsorred event.
>
> Maybe some Debian people are interested in attending and/or representing
> Debian there.

For what it's worth, Bradley Kuhn was at the Debian conference in July,
and sounded very interested in Debian and bringing it closer to GNU in
some ways (whether the unclarified Artistic License is DFSG-free, making
sure all GNU software has a Debian maintainer, that sort of thing). This
would probably bear further discussion.