Re: ddts: notification about fr translation of the hostname description

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 05:55:34PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> On 3 Oct 2001, Scott M. Dier wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 16:35, Adam Heath wrote:
> > >
> > > I am not going to rehash what has already been discussed.  Search the
> > > archives.
> >
> > So the point of this was to publically flog the person?  Isn't there
> > better policy-based ways to do this than starting a pissing match on
> > -devel?
>
> Again, this was already discussed, and the spam still flows.

Yes, this was discussed, and a way to permit developpers to stop to get
theses mails was found and implemented.

So, what do you want ?

Quoting the constitution (first general rule):

Nothing in this constitution imposes an obligation on anyone to do work for
the Project. A person who does not want to do a task which has been
delegated or assigned to them does not need to do it. However, they must not
actively work against these rules and decisions properly made under them.

It would be better to have a mechanism to stop the mails from the ddts per
maintainer, but why should *Michael* do that ? The code is publicy
available...

Or did I miss some points ?

Bye, Mt.