Re: ddts: notification about fr translation of the hostname description

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, David Starner wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 02:04:23PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Maybe you do not  understand english.
> >
> > REMOVE ME FROM THIS SPAM BOT.  NOW.  POST HASTE.
>
> It's such a big deal that you get a few messages about your packages
> that you have to scream at us all about it. BTW, it's not really spam;
> they aren't mass mailings, and they aren't promotional or commerical.

It's unsolicited.
I can do nothing with these translations.
I can't remove myself completely from this spammer, only by package.
It's from a fellow developer, who should know better.

I say again.

REMOVE ME FROM THIS SPAM BOT.  NOW.  POST HASTE.