Re: Package descriptions and making them better

#include <hallo.h>
Daniel Burrows wrote on Sun Sep 30, 2001 um 01:33:05PM:

>  This is a bulleted list:
>  * Item one.
>  * Item two.
>  * Item three, which has a long description, so I had to wrap
>   it over to the next line.
>  * Item four.
>  * Item five.
>
>   Package frontends are allowed to display this as follows:
>
> This is a bulleted list: * Item one. * Item two. * Item three, which has a
> long description, so I had to wrap
> it over to the next line.
> * Item four. * Item five.

Known bug, but not documented good enough. You should insert _two_
spaces before list entries:

 Currently this package will provide support for:
 .
  - winbond-840 chip and compatible, used on the Compex RL100ATX card
  - National Semiconductor DP8382x series PCI Ethernet
  - Sundance ST201 "Alta" PCI Ethernet
  - newer Tulip based cards

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
     The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.