Triggering a rebuild of a package on an arch?

  I was just looking around at the status of some of my packages, and
noticed that heroes-ggi was built on alpha on September 22nd, but isn't
in the archive or incoming.  (I think auric was still up at that point, so
I don't see how that could be a problem)
  (mind, testing seems to be rejecting heroes anyway because of
satisfiable interdependencies between its various packages; I don't
quite grok that)

  Is there any way I can get alpha to build heroes again and really upload
it this time?

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|   "In the old days of analog sound, if you turned the volume up too high,   |
|    everything started to sound like Bob Dylan."                             |
\------------- Got APT? -- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org ------------/