Terms of distribution of SELinux

Hi folks,

	I am attaching the message from NSA in response to my request
 for clarification. The software is thus under the GPL for further
 distribution; however, the initial down loader must go through the
 click through disclaimer.

	I'll try and see of we can get the software manually mirrored
 else where, without the click through.

	manoj

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

The NSA lawyers tell us that the Warranty Exclusion and Limitation of
Liability wording in the relevant open source licenses (i.e., GNU GPL and
BSD) are sufficient for our needs relative to indirect recipients (i.e.,
those that do not get the code from the NSA web site directly). The wording
on http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/src-disclaim.html need not be propagated to
such indirect recipients as long as all the relevant licenses are
propagated.

-- Grant

Grant M. Wagner
Technical Director