ITP boust

Hi there!
I'm going to upload boust sometime next week.  It's a text-viewer
with an attitude, er, it displays texts in boustrophedon --
reversing every other line, so that you can read faster (when
you're used to it).

Package: boust
 This is a tcl/tk text-reader that formats the file in boustrophedon
 (a reading- / writing- style that alternates direction every line).
 .
 Unlike conventional left-to-right styles of reading/writing,
 boustrophedon does not require the eye (or the hand) to whip back to
 the margin whenever the end of a line is reached.  In boustrophedon,
 the horizontal position does not change; one simply goes down to the
 next line and continues.

Cc me in replies, I'm not reading debian-devel :)

Greetings,
        -- Jorgen

--
Jorgen Schaefer