Re: A language by any other name

hi

>American English is no better (or worse) the British English. Even a mix is
>better then no documentation at all. In the whole debate, I think the real

I think that's a very important point. As long as writing documentation
is one of the most annoying things it is probably better to forget about
these more political than anything other problems.
Most importat is that you *have* a manpage, not in what english it is
written.

so just point english to anything that could be understood as english
and get back to work!

gruess
vom
emi