Re: Why I can not go ahead with IMP?

> It's the immediate logout issue, I believe. I've been having the same
> problem for half a year now, to no avail. There's other people struggling
> too if you search on Google.

did you check that the database for horde was properly created ?
see if /var/lib/mysql/horde (don't know where to look if you're
using postgres) contains various files. if the directory is empty,
you have to run something like "mysql -uhordemgr -ppassforhorde
horde < /usr/share/doc/imp/examples/mysql_create.sql"

We are all so much together and yet we are all dying of loneliness.
                -- A. Schweitzer