Re: [Fwd: debian more international]

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 02:01:05AM +0000, Sulaiman Alhasawi wrote:
> > Also, I recommend you to maintain Arab web pages, documents, and
> > other translations for Debian.  Please refer
> > http://www.debian.org/international/ for detail.
> Sure . Thats what im interested in and thats why im here . Im already
> translating LDP project with the help of my collegues becuase its so big .

> Great .. i have read those pages you refered to . I want to know what the
> first thing i should do . Should i register my self into
> http://nm.debian.org or what ?? I really appreciate some advice .

You should post to debian-www@lists.debian.org saying you'd like to
translate Debian web pages to Arabic. After you read
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ to see how it is done, we'll give you
access to the translation and you can update it, you don't have to register
at nm.d.o for that.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.