Re: XFS Kernel image packaging

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 12:02:01AM +0200, Dominik Kubla wrote:
> >
> > There are _no_ kernel images for patched kernels as far as i can tell.
>
> kernel-image-idepci and kernel-image-reiserfs for a couple.

All m68k kernel-images (and possibly other arches as well, but I'm only
familiar with m68k ;-) are patched.

A vanilla Linus source tree is always (well, mostly so) lagging behind
m68k kernel development, so patches are necessary.

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"