debian more international

  Hello debian developers . Im from Kuwait and arabic is my language . i
have been searching in debian

 for arabic support [ fonts , docs , etc .... ] and found nothing . im
interested in joining your community

 and possibly taking care some of arabic projects . i have good
experience in linux-unix and progaramming

 also . im just curious to know what do you think of it ? unfortunately
i dont know any developer who

 can recommend me because i have not communicated with any one so far .
also i havent seen

a real  arabic project  maintained by a developer . i would like debian
to become

 a better distro by covering more languages  and becomes more
international . any ideas ?

 thats it for me .

  Thanks