Re: iso 8859-6 fonts

>  yeah RTL is true about arabic . And it could be
>
> solved by making an arabic keymap .

That is the point. As far as I know, The it is far more complex then one tend
to think at first glance, especially when you want multi lingual support.
And the keymap, which can be made quite easily is only an input method. It
does not concern the heart of the problem.

>  Just for
>
>  curiosity , do you have arabic developers
>
>  who maintain arabic fonts/programs ?

http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc does not show many. Still, it could
be that no one of them has entered his geographical data and thus does not get
to be on the map. It could also be that some of them are living in other parts
of the world.
Yet I do tend to believe that there are very few Arab developers.
I also believe that there is a great need for developers who will concentrate
on Arabic and, perhaps more importantly, on embedding Arabic, RTL and multi
lingual in the Unix environment.
In any case you can search by specific countries in http://db.debian.org

>  If yes , may i know who ? if no , can some one
>
>  apply to do so ?

You might want to read http://nm.debian.org in order to see how to apply to be
a developer and what you will need in order to become one. However in case you
are new to Unix you might want to wait until you will have more experience.