ITP (stolen): compilercache -- persistent caching for gcc/g++

Hi,

there is an 103 days old IPT for a compilercache package (bug #100538).
I asked the submitter whether he is still interested in this,
but got no answer.  So I would like to package this myself.

 Compilercache is a wrapper around your C and C++ compilers. Each
 time you compile something, the wrapper puts the result of the
 compilation into a cache. And once you compile the same thing again,
 the result will be picked from the cache instead of being recompiled.
 .
 Care is taken to ensure that compilation with and without compilercache
 always results in identical object files.

The original packages may be found at http://www.erikyyy.de/compilercache/.
My preliminary debian packages are at

    http://www.mathematik.uni-kl.de/~wwwstoch/voss/debian/

If there are no objections I will upload them soon.

Jochen
--
                                         Omm
                                      (0)-(0)