Re: gettext override disparity

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Debian Installer wrote:

> There are disparities between your recently installed upload and the
> override file for the following file(s):
>
> gettext-base_0.10.40-1_i386.deb: priority is overridden from standard to important.
>
> Either the package or the override file is incorrect.  If you think
> the override is correct and the package wrong please fix the package
> so that this disparity is fixed in the next upload.  If you feel the
> override is incorrect then please reply to this mail and explain why.

If you think the package is correct and the override wrong please fix
the override so that this disparity is fixed. If you feel the package
is incorrect then please reply to this mail and explain why.

gettext-base has been standard for two years now. If you feel standard
is incorrect it should be *you* ftp admins who have to explain why,
*before* changing the override file, not me.