Re: A language by any other name

Don't forget Dutch, French and German in Belgium.

michael heyes

Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> on 09/13/2001 11:55:08 AM

To:   debian-devel@lists.debian.org
cc:

Subject:  Re: A language by any other name

Em 13 Sep 2001 09:39:07 -0500
John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> escreveu:

> Federico writes:
> > ...spain for spanish, italy for italian, france for french,
> > etc. everybody is accepting that on other languages, don't see why the
> > americans should do different...
>
> Right.  Swiss for Switzerland, belgian for Belgium, canadian for Canada,
> mexican for Mexico, brazilian for Brazil...
hmmm I think he meant the opposite... brazil to portuguese as spoken in
Brasil,
canada for english/french(?) spoken on canada, etc...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |