Re: A script to see how much a package is depended upon.

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> immo vero scripsit

> scp auric.debian.org:~tausq/bdepvis ./
>
> However, perhaps tausq should put this file in his public_html... not?

Heh, maybe, maybe not.

There could be an assortment of build-related tools package.
This is what I'm aiming at creating at some time,
because people who do the porting have been quite
non-vocal about their experience.

They are too delved into the process of actually making the
system work, they don't write much about how
they did it, I suppose.

regards,
	junichi.
--