debian-announce milestone: 20K!

Hi,

Here's some interesting trivia: the debian-announce mailing list now has
more than twenty thousand subscribers. See http://lists.debian.org/stats/
for that and more statistics about our mailing lists[1].

I propose a virtual toast: here's to the twenty thousand, and let's hope
that the mailing list software works just as good when we reach 30K next
year! :)

[1] it seems the gnuplot config files got somewhat broken, there's now a
straight green line on the graphs... I never touched that code. Go figure.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.