Re: IA64 buildd status ?
Richard A Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I see this status at the excuses page:
> * sendmail 8.11.6+8.12.0.Beta19-0 (currently 8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-8)
> (extra) (high)
> + Maintainer: Richard A Nelson (Rick) <email@example.com>
> + sendmail uploaded 13 days ago, out of date by 11 days!
> + out of date on ia64: libmilter-dev, sendmail (from
> + there are up to date bins in ia64 also
> + not considered
> Where can I find a build log, so I can find out whats going on ?
Same problem with openssl:
* openssl 0.9.6b-1 (currently 0.9.6a-3) (standard) (non-US) (medium)
* Maintainer: Christoph Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* openssl uploaded 51 days ago, out of date by 46 days!
* out of date on ia64: openssl (from 0.9.6-1.1)
* there are up to date bins in ia64 also
* not considered
Bdale said he has to set up the nonus autobuilder, but other packages
got build meanwhile.