Re: xfonts-*dpi and reiserfs?

Hi,

Quoting Guus Sliepen (guus@warande3094.warande.uu.nl):
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 12:01:30PM +0200, Sander Smeenk (CistroN Medewerker) wrote:
> > |Sep 10 11:54:05 replicator kernel: reiserfs_add_entry: Congratulations!
> > |we have got hash function screwed up
> Really, this is a clear indication that reiserfs is buggy. Send this
> information to Hans Reiser or the lkml instead of Branden, he has nothing to
> do with it from the looks of it.
I have seen this problem, on his machine.
Could you show me where he's sending this to Branden ?
You must admit that it's quite a coincidence that this problem keeps
occurring when he's upgrading his font packages, so this is a useful factor
in his question.
There seems to be some kind of link between these package upgrades, and
reiserfs weirdnesses, if anyone on debian-devel has these - or similar -
problems as well, this would be a good place to ask.

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation