[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

FIXED: screwed up fonts after latest dist-upgrade

I found the problem I had with the xfonts-scalable package and xftcache
that I reported. I forgot, that I still had DRI code from sourcefource
running that wasn't updated to the latest XFree86 4.1 release, so their
libraries were interfering with normal operation. I disabled the DRI 
libraries and did the dist-upgrade again to fix the problems and all is 
well now. Guess I'll have to find time to grab the latest DRI code from


    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                          duckwing@duckwing.ca
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.4)               http://www.duckwing.ca 
 /____/_/_//_/\_ _/ /_/\_\  Stormix 2000
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!

Reply to: