Re: isync vs mailsync

    >>> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
    >> Despite these problems, Gnus is the only program I have seen
    >> that will highlight replies to my mail, something I find very
    >> valuable in large mailing lists like this one.

    Marcelo>  color index red black "~t bam@debian.org | ~x
    Marcelo> scrooge.chocbit.org.au"

    Marcelo>  or something like that with mutt.  Patterns can be much
    Marcelo> more complex than what's shown here.  ~t should be clear.
    Marcelo> ~x refers to the messages that contain the given string
    Marcelo> in the References field.

Oh, Thanks for this.

Not quite as sophisticated as Gnus[1] but still quite sufficient for
my needs.

[1] Gnus will record the message id of every outgoing E-Mail. Not only
that, but it is capable of automatically saving the message id of each
reply too, so the message will still be highlighted even if your
message id falls off the reference id list.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>