ITP survex

Survex is cave-surveying software, available for several platforms (Unix,
Windows, RISCOS, DOS). IT has been available as an unofficial debian package
for a year or so since I first had a go at packaging it, and the upstream
author included that and made them work. However the packaging is primitive
as well as unofficial so I've decided its time to do it properly. This work
has been progressing astonishingly slowly so I refrained from posting here,
but as I'm in danger of making some progress, I decided it was time to post
an ITP.

see http://www.survex.com/ for the current downloads and info.

Wookey