Packaging probleme

Hi,
    I written a memory leak tracker which is compose of:
a library call           libmdb.so
and a binary call     gdb_pilot
the use of the programme is:
    gcc ....... -lmdb

I make a package with deb_make and set it to single binary package.
When running lintian -i, I've a error that I can't remove:

W: mdb: library-not-linked-against-libc ./usr/lib/libmdb.so
N:
N:   The package installs a library which is not dynamically linked
against
N:   libc.
N:   Usually this is a bug. Otherwise, please contact
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org about this so that this error gets
included
N:   in the overrides file for Lintian. (With that, Lintian will ignore
N:   this bug in the future.)
N:
E: mdb: no-shlibs-control-file usr/lib/libmdb.so
N:
N:   Though the package includes a shared library, the package does not
N:   have a shlibs control file. If this is intentional, please contact
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org about this so that this error gets
included
N:   in the overrides file for Lintian. (With that, Lintian will ignore
N:   this bug in the future.)
N:

the W is not a bug I think (cause my lib redefine malloc, ....).
but I don't anderstand the E.

Someone can help ?

    Thanks Julien ALLALI.