[RFC] New BTS field

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> probably protected with PGP, though.

That'd be nice, but if we do anything to the BTS, I'd like to request
an additional field in the bug record 'InterestedParties' where one
could register and receive copies of all mail regarding the bug

--
Rick Nelson
Now, it we had this sort of thing:

...you'd have a lot of dead people at intersections, and traffic jams you
wouldn't believe...
	-- Discussion on the intuitiveness of commands