Re: YA /[s]bin thread was Re: Who is a Debian user?

* John Galt

| The problem is that I'd like a generalized situation, not one that is
| specific on a per-mailinglist basis.  That is, one header that I can throw
| in a user configuration file and will work with any mailinglist I use in
| that session.

Without knowing which mailer you are using, something like

(setq gnus-posting-styles
  '(((and (message-mail-p) (stringp gnus-newsgroup-name))
     ("Mail-Followup-To"
        (concat "galt@inconnu.isu.edu, "
          (gnus-group-get-parameter gnus-newsgroup-name 'to-address)))))

Does this for you, as long as you have filtered it into different
groups, and set their to-address.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
You Can't Win