Re: Please upload when you adopted a package

On 20010827T203329+0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> The reason is that this marks that the
> package is adopted by you

Yes.  I'd even go so far to say that you have not adopted until you've made
that upload.  (If you want to adopt a package from me but don't do that
initial upload within a reasonably short period of time, I'll consider your
adoption offer retracted and will offer the package to others.)

The only way to avoid doing that upload is asking the ftpmasters for
an override.  But you really should not do that except in exceptional
cases.