debsigs on packages

	As far as I can summize from current policy and prosposed changes
the use of debsigs on packages has not yet been mandated... However from
my understanding part of the debsigs was to be done on the part of the
mirror to allow for the ability to verify that a package did actually
come from an authentic Debian mirror site... If I am totally off-base with
that assumption please someone correct me...

	With that assumption are we [Debian] currently having the 'origin'
key applied to packages as they go through dinstall? IMHO that would appear
to be the proper place for that to be done... Even though it is not
currently mandated by policy it would be nice to begin workin it into the
system so when it is policy the transition can be quite smooth...

	We now return you to your regularly scheduled list reading and
apologize for the ramblings of one coming off vicodin[1] :)

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

[1] Ain't vicodin great when they remove 3 wisdom teeth >:)