Re: Base & Standard packages Bug Squashing Party

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Santiago Vila wrote:
>
> > >     procmail 103196 forwarded serious
> > >     procmail 103278 forwarded serious
> > >     procmail 104078 forwarded serious
> >
> > For the record: Those bugs are not currently present in woody or sid
> > and may be ignored. I'm keeping them open because they might apply to
> > procmail-3.22, to be released soon.
>
> Could you please tag them as "fixed" so that everyone sees that they
> aren't present in the current packages?

I think everyone should see the `Version:' in the bug reports. Before
I consider these bugs truly fixed I would like to see a procmail-3.22
in the archives that actually fixes them.

> BTW: I'd prefer using an epoch over the version number
>      3.21.20010719.really.3.15.2-2 .

And I'd much prefer using 3.22 over 1:3.22. Don't worry, I'll care
about this if 3.22 does not actually fix the bugs it should fix.