multimedia article

I have written an article "Multimedia - On the move" and is interested in publishing this in tour magazine. The article contains almost everything from start to advance about multimedia.This article is made by extreme hardwork and is very useful for each and every person who uses computer or has interesrt in compurers. Also I am not interested in making any profits from this article, so do reply back if you are interested.

Er. Aman Arora (B.E., M.Tech)
Research Assistant-CSIO (Chandigarh)
Address
317-D, AzadNagar