Re: Access to an up-to-date woody alpha box and arm box required...

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 01:36:12AM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> On 17 Aug 2001, Philippe Troin wrote:
>
> > I've got the am-utils package failing on the alpha and arm
> > autobuilders... and we do not have any of our Debian arm and alpha box
> > up-to-date with woody.
>
> I'll look at am-utils on Alpha today or tomorrow (at least on sid...should
> be roughly the same).  Do you have any specific bugs that you're looking
> to solve?
>
> Also, this got me wondering about what was going on with faure.  Last time
> I checked, it needed a new kernel and a reboot.  I never heard back from
> anyone about it, though.

I also complained about this 2 months ago to admins but never got any answer

Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT

        \_|_/           Andago
       \/   \/          Av. Santa Engracia num 54
a n d a g o  |--        Telef: 91-2041100
       /\___/\ 		http://www.andago.com
        / | \           "Innovando en Internet"
                        eric@andago.com