TKDesk

I used TKdesk on debian "potato" with ease, but it was a real pain to get
working with red hat7.1--took me about 3 days to work through all the
depends--one wouldn't even compile. I had to fake it out. In contrast fvwm
windows manager was easy and the total memory use is now less than when
i use KDE. Redhat still manages to use most of my 256K of RAM.

I have a problem with TKdesk, when i try to open some folders in the
browser with my mouse--on rh or deb--the program will close. If i type the
pathname in the location bar it doesn't. Could be my old video card.
Anyone else have this issue?