Joining the Debian project..

To whomever reads this e-mail,

Hello, My name is Sam Lauzon. I would like to become part of the debian project as I am very interested in your project and have been using it for more than a year. I am able to program in C/C++ and other languages that would be of less importance. I have a lot of free time and currently am using it to write custom kernel modules and other misc. things. I would like to help maintain and work on the debian project as many people currently do. I am able to dedicate time and would like to learn much more. I can do anything from programming to writing documentation.

Please get back to me if you have the time,

 Thank you,
 Sam Lauzon
  Orillia Ont. Canada