Re: Proposal: new alternatives links

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 04:25:34PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2001, Branden Robinson wrote:

> > Also, your MUA does not respect Mail-Copies-To:; please investigate.
>
> Since my MUA doesn't respect Mail-Copies-To:, too, could you please point
> me to the RFC where this header is defined so that I can blame the people
> who wrote my MUA?

Hmm.  Might it be more efficient to sic Branden on the MUA authors
directly?  Nobody could survive a good hectoring by Branden ...

Branden: you appear to have a good deal of energy and time to spend
publicly berating people for CCing you.  Might that not be better
spent fixing all the "broken" mailer software?

-S

--
by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,