Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Eray Ozkural wrote:

> On Sunday 12 August 2001 07:32 pm, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > You can always discuss the quality of the AMs and
> > whether an applicant should really become a developer but it's a minimum
> > amount of fairness I expect for someone who has already dedicated parts of
> > his spare time for Debian that he gets told that he was rejected and why
> > he was rejected instead of silently ignoring him.
> I am writing this because you have written as if it would be by default fair
> that I am rejected.
> If you have indeed examined my contributions and the status of my application
> and have decided that I should be rejected, I would like to hear the
> objective reason from you.

No, sorry, it wasn't my intention to say that you shouldn't be accepted.
The only thing I wanted to say was that if you get rejected (for whatever
reasons) _then_ you should be told that you were rejected and why instead
of getting silently ignored.

> Regards,

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400