lynx (Re: Bug#47180 acknowledged by developer)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: lynx (Re: Bug#47180 acknowledged by developer)
- From: Atsuhito Kohda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:44:13 +0900
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20010816144413H.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <handler.47180.D47180.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.NEB.email@example.com> <19991012092442M.firstname.lastname@example.org> <handler.47180.D47180.email@example.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian Bug Tracking System)
Subject: Bug#47180 acknowledged by developer (This bug seems to be already fixed)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:18:03 -0500
> This is an automatic notification regarding your Bug report
> #47180: -use_mouse is not effective on kterm, (k)rxvt etc.,
> which was filed against the lynx package.
> It has been closed by one of the developers, namely
> Adrian Bunk <email@example.com>.
> A "lynx -use_mouse" worked fine for me in a rxvt with the lynx package
> currently in unstable. Please contact me if youy still see any problems.
Does really "lynx -use_mouse" work for you? I tested with
ii lynx 2.8.3-1.5 Text-mode WWW Browser
ii rxvt 2.6.3-10 VT102 terminal emulator for the X Window Sys
but it seemed "lynx -use_mouse" on rxvt did not work yet.
Clicking left mouse button on an appropriate place takes you
to that URL?
By the way, I guessed that lynx was now maintained with QA-team,
is this right?
If so, please take care of #86153, this is far more important
issue but easy to fix, IMHO.
Best regards, 2001.8.16
Debian Developer & Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
Atsuhito Kohda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.