Re: searching for Ben Hendrickson [Mailer-Daemon@master.debian.org: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Le Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 01:53:51PM +0200, Josip Rodin écrivait:
> Looks like Ben C. Hendrickson's e-mail is no longer working.

I was his sponsor. I'll correct the package and orphan it since
his other packages have been removed and that I never heard much of him
lately (ie not at all).

> Also, congratulations to LaMont Jones for creating a message which made
> seven or eight MTAs fail to deliver the mail to people because the headers
> were too long. :)

And for changing the severity of closed bugs ... :-)

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com