Avifile 0.6 for other platforms

For some week avifile project is using ffmpeg decoder which contains
opensource C decoder.

I'd like to make avifile now compilable on other platforms as well.
But I really need  Sparc and Alpha users to help me tune compiling
issues - I would preferer if those who would like to help me would
contact me and help me to tune this directly with avifile CVS tree
on sourceforge.

Just use  CVS tree for avifile-0.6 and supply me with patches.
Assume it should not be that hard.

Thanks

--
         Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}