Re: hppa build logs?

In reference to a message from Sebastian Rittau, dated Aug 09:
> * netatalk 1.5pre6-6 (currently 1.5pre6-5) (extra) (non-US) (medium)
>
>     * Maintainer: Sebastian Rittau <srittau@debian.org>
>     * netatalk uploaded 10 days ago, out of date by 5 days!
>     * out of date on hppa: netatalk, netatalk-dev (from 1.5pre6-5)
>     * not considered
>
> What is the reason for that? Is there no non-us auto-builder for hppa?
> Or is it likely that there was a build error? In the latter case,
> are build logs available somewhere? In the former case, is there a
> publicly available hppa machine so that I can build this package
> myself?

There is no non-US hppa buildd yet, but aiui one is going to be setup
fairly soon.

paer.debian.org is accessible by Debian developers, but it's hosted
inside the US.

It appears that netatalk needs updated config.guess/sub

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/