Re: ITP oroborus

After I figure out how to make use of the debian menuing system (I have yet to
look into it) I was planning on packaging the other utilities as well. They
were written by the same author but are not oroborus specific.
I planned on making an ITP on these utilities once I looked into the menuing
system and contacted the authors, unless, once again, someone else already had
plans for this.

--
Brandon L. Griffith   |  There are no facts, only interpretations. -F.N.
<brandon@debian.org>  |  http://people.debian.org/~brandon/